Types of supporting resources
Each PrimaryConnections unit provides everything that a teacher needs:
- Clear, step by step lesson guides that have been trialled in schools across the country
- Photocopiable student resources
- Comprehensive teacher background information, checked by Fellows of the Australian Academy of Science
- Lists of simple, readily available equipment
- Identified science and literacy outcomes for each lesson
- Lesson overviews and planners
- Full alignment information against the Australian: Curriculum, in particula Science.
We have also developed a suite of supporting resources to help teachers implement the units. Digital resources, such as Assessment rubrics, are free for members and are accessible on each curriculum unit page when you are signed in. Print resources, including print copies of the units, are available through our distributor Abacus.
The types of resources available for each unit are shown as icons on the Curriculum resource page. You can filter the units by the types of resources available. More detailed descriptions of the resources can be found by clicking on the resource types in the right-hand bar.